Marty,
Thanks a lot for the research. I too found that I could not find the marriage record when going through what was available online. It looks like that there are two pages w/ the same number in the book, and they are actually missing the 1 page that would have the record I would need.
On a ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3646
- 12 Jun 2012, 16:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3646
Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy
I'm trying to find where to write or send an email to in order to request Birth records for my great grandmother and great grandfather. They were both born in Accera, Campania, Italy. I've sent an email to the Commun.it website but not sure that's what I need to do.
Also can I request the ...
Also can I request the ...
- 12 Jun 2012, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Salvatore DeLaurentis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1103
Looking for information on Salvatore DeLaurentis
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. I'm trying to find information on my great grandfather, Salvatore DeLaurentis.
My family has lost contact with the DeLaurentis side of the family as my grandfather Vincenzo DeLaurentis(Salvatore's son) had passed away when he was young and my grandmother had since ...
I'm new here. I'm trying to find information on my great grandfather, Salvatore DeLaurentis.
My family has lost contact with the DeLaurentis side of the family as my grandfather Vincenzo DeLaurentis(Salvatore's son) had passed away when he was young and my grandmother had since ...