Search found 2 matches

by Boufano
25 Dec 2013, 08:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
Replies: 6
Views: 3745

Re: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo

I forgot all about this website. I met almost all of my family, the Guerrieros and Milanos in Montorsi and Montorsi Valle in July of '12. It was the most amazing experience of my life...best part is is that it's like we've known each other all of our lives, all forty plus family members!

Small ...
by Boufano
17 Jun 2012, 23:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
Replies: 6
Views: 3745

Re: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo

I will also be in Montorsi Valle July 3-6 visiting my biological family on my maternal grandmother's side, the Milanos. So excited...also bringing some of my biological Mother's ashes home to Montorsi (the neighboring village), where she spent her summers. She was a Guerriero and we met after 20 ...