Hi Erudita,
Okay, so it is the same person. Out of curiosity, are you saying you found a passenger record on Francesco and his wife?
I went through all of the death certificates and don't seem to find anymore on the children. It seems we have also found the marriage certificates. A long while ...
Search found 44 matches
- 05 Jan 2014, 01:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
- 01 Jan 2014, 23:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
We must be thinking alike. I just finished going through the marriage records and saved every Rosano I could find. That way I could look back and would have the others in case related some how.
In terms of the marriage record you found on Antonio, I must have missed Serafina's name because I was ...
In terms of the marriage record you found on Antonio, I must have missed Serafina's name because I was ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 22:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Erudita...
Thank you so much for all of your help!! Have a wonderful new years!!!
Johnny
Thank you so much for all of your help!! Have a wonderful new years!!!
Johnny
- 31 Dec 2013, 19:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Erudita....
Here are the death records I found. Hopefully they give a clue into Antonio and Serafina...
http://s25.postimg.org/l1kd3rat7/Giovanni_2.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/5rkhwkfaz/Giovanni_Rosano.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/svkyp5im3/Giuseppe.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/o5v10jrln ...
Here are the death records I found. Hopefully they give a clue into Antonio and Serafina...
http://s25.postimg.org/l1kd3rat7/Giovanni_2.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/5rkhwkfaz/Giovanni_Rosano.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/svkyp5im3/Giuseppe.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/o5v10jrln ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 19:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Giovanni Pasquale and Maria Rosa seem to be siblings
Maria Rosa was born to Pasquale Rosanò, aged 22, and to Caterina Gallello on Oct 6 1900
Giovanni Pasquale was born to Pasquale Rosanò, son of the late Giovanni, and to Caterina Gallello, daughter of Giuseppe, on Sep 17 1904
Ahh, ok. Glad I ...
Maria Rosa was born to Pasquale Rosanò, aged 22, and to Caterina Gallello on Oct 6 1900
Giovanni Pasquale was born to Pasquale Rosanò, son of the late Giovanni, and to Caterina Gallello, daughter of Giuseppe, on Sep 17 1904
Ahh, ok. Glad I ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Out of curiosity, does this one say who the parents are? I think this might be my great-grandmothers family. (My GGrandfather - Giovanni Rosano 1896 and my GGrandmother - Maria Rosa 1900 are believed to be first cousins). I attached her record too.
Maria Rosa 1900-1963
http://s25.postimg.org ...
Maria Rosa 1900-1963
http://s25.postimg.org ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Birth Records...
Maria Caterina....1884
http://s25.postimg.org/h18mdruyj/Maria_Caterina_Rosano.jpg
Rosa Rosano 1886 – 1962
http://s25.postimg.org/6sg57y6wr/Rosa_Rosano.jpg
Giuseppe Rosano 1888 – 1889
http://s25.postimg.org/pytcb4nej/Guiseppe_Rosano_1888.jpg
Vito Rosano 1889 – 1890 ...
Maria Caterina....1884
http://s25.postimg.org/h18mdruyj/Maria_Caterina_Rosano.jpg
Rosa Rosano 1886 – 1962
http://s25.postimg.org/6sg57y6wr/Rosa_Rosano.jpg
Giuseppe Rosano 1888 – 1889
http://s25.postimg.org/pytcb4nej/Guiseppe_Rosano_1888.jpg
Vito Rosano 1889 – 1890 ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 17:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
From research I have done on Ancestry and talking to family, I know that Antonio and Serafina had 2 other children that were born before these.
Antonio Rosano Born: 15 Sep 1879 in Palermiti, Catanzaro, Italy
Francesco Rosano Born: 13 Dec 1881 in Palermiti, Catanzaro, Italy
I haven't been able to ...
Antonio Rosano Born: 15 Sep 1879 in Palermiti, Catanzaro, Italy
Francesco Rosano Born: 13 Dec 1881 in Palermiti, Catanzaro, Italy
I haven't been able to ...
- 31 Dec 2013, 04:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Ohh ok. I couldn't see it that well. Thought that it might have said Onofrio.
Could this be Antonio's birth certificate?
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 9.jpg.html
Could this be Antonio's birth certificate?
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 9.jpg.html
- 31 Dec 2013, 04:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Erudita
Thank you so much for sticking with me and helping!!! It means so much. It is funny you say that about the record you found on Serafina. I was just about to write to you. I found the same record! Haha
I am also thinking the record you found on Antonio is the right one. I found this record ...
Thank you so much for sticking with me and helping!!! It means so much. It is funny you say that about the record you found on Serafina. I was just about to write to you. I found the same record! Haha
I am also thinking the record you found on Antonio is the right one. I found this record ...
- 30 Dec 2013, 19:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Could this mean that Serafina's husband mandated that because he was not there and was in America? I thought that I saw somewhere in there that it might have said Antonio was a resident of America.
Is it typical for none of these records to not list the mother's age? It has been so difficult to ...
Is it typical for none of these records to not list the mother's age? It has been so difficult to ...
- 30 Dec 2013, 19:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
- 27 Dec 2013, 20:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Any takers?
- 21 Dec 2013, 01:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Marty...
I have been using the translation you gave me for other records I have. I was wondering if you could look at the one I posted for Maria Caterina. This is what I came up with...
Dated 1884, the 2nd of May, at 10:16am, at the Town Hall.
Before me, Saverio Aielli, Civil Official in the town ...
I have been using the translation you gave me for other records I have. I was wondering if you could look at the one I posted for Maria Caterina. This is what I came up with...
Dated 1884, the 2nd of May, at 10:16am, at the Town Hall.
Before me, Saverio Aielli, Civil Official in the town ...
- 21 Dec 2013, 01:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help with birth certificate.
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10816
Re: Translation help with birth certificate.
Dated 1884, the 2nd of May, at 10:16am, at the Town Hall.
Before me, Save n io Aielli, Civil Official in the town of Palermiti, appeared Antonio Rosan ò , age 32, cow herder, who resides in Palermiti , who declare d before me that at the hour of 8:13am, on the 26th of March, in a house on Via ...
