Search found 3 matches

by gquist01
16 Sep 2012, 06:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari
Replies: 10
Views: 6186

Re: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari

My grandmother was born in 1898. Her her husband, Paolino Lo Bue, came through Ellis Islandin the early twenties. I know she followed hom and arrived with their first son, Salvatore. They appeared in the 1930 US Census in Tren, NJ with three children, Sam, Jennie and Tony. They had 'amercanizedtheir ...
by gquist01
05 Aug 2012, 23:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari
Replies: 10
Views: 6186

Re: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari

I want to thank everyone for your replies. I'm very impressed by the quick responses with clearly organized information including related source records. As for me, I'm hooked on ItalianGenealogy.com for sure.
by gquist01
04 Aug 2012, 22:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari
Replies: 10
Views: 6186

Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari

I'd like to find any records about my grandparents, great-grandparents and so on. They came to America in the early 1920's from Casteltermini, Agrigento, Sicilia. I'm told they were born in 1898. They are named Paolino LoBue and Francesca (Scozzari) LoBue. I believe they married there and then ...