Laura - Thank you for the 2nd page of the manifest for Ferdinand. I had only seen page 1, which had limited information. The maternal name will be very helpful.
It is hard to read on the manifest a marriage location. In a letter I received from my grandfather after I married, he said he and Emily ...
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Aug 2012, 17:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just Beginning My Search
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4860
- 10 Aug 2012, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just Beginning My Search
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4860
Re: Just Beginning My Search
Michael - Thank you for the 1940 Census. That is definitely my family. The Ellis Island listing is not a Goth of whom I am familiar - perhaps a brother or cousin to the line I am following. Ferdinando had only sisters so those remaining in Italy would likely have a married name. I found a reference ...
- 09 Aug 2012, 00:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just Beginning My Search
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4860
Just Beginning My Search
I am new to this process and was hoping for some direction on my search for my grandfather's family. What I know -
Ferdinand Goth - Born 11/6/1903 in Rome. Died 12/23/1992. Emigrated to the US in 1933 (Immig Visa #750).
Father's name Stephen. Older sister's named Linda and Pia.
If anyone can help ...
Ferdinand Goth - Born 11/6/1903 in Rome. Died 12/23/1992. Emigrated to the US in 1933 (Immig Visa #750).
Father's name Stephen. Older sister's named Linda and Pia.
If anyone can help ...