Search found 6 matches
- 15 Aug 2012, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Oh my goodness, Susan, that is fantastic! I am trying to gather some info and docs for a family member's birthday on Friday with the promise of more to come as I gather more. Do you have resources beyond just ancestry.com (ie is it microfilm at the library that you are looking at)?
- 12 Aug 2012, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
essgee, my grandma says her family was known as Biello della stazione. She wonders if you might know her, Italia Biello Continenza. She says everyone remembers her father. 
- 11 Aug 2012, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Hello essgee, thank you. SO far I have the following:
Vincenzo Biello, b. 3 Jan 1885,d. 1969
first wife Feliceta Di Blasio, died 1918
children are
1. Maria Teresa Biello b. 1912, immigrated to Montreal, Canada (married Vincenzo Ferraro, children Tomaso b. 1931, Carmela b. 1934, Anna Biello ...
Vincenzo Biello, b. 3 Jan 1885,d. 1969
first wife Feliceta Di Blasio, died 1918
children are
1. Maria Teresa Biello b. 1912, immigrated to Montreal, Canada (married Vincenzo Ferraro, children Tomaso b. 1931, Carmela b. 1934, Anna Biello ...
- 09 Aug 2012, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Fantastic information! Looks like buying a month at ancestry might be worthwhile after all!
- 09 Aug 2012, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Maria Luigia was a Vincelli, possibly and only child, came into the marriage a widow with a daughter named Raquel.
Maria Luigia Vincelli was born 6 Jun 1892, died in MN, US on 10 Dec 1978.
Maria Luigia Vincelli was born 6 Jun 1892, died in MN, US on 10 Dec 1978.
- 08 Aug 2012, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8842
Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Hello, trying to put together family tree information of the Biellos from Casacalenda, Italy. This is my first attempt at geneology, so I am lost and would be grateful for any resources.
I have this information:
Francesco and Teresa Biello married around 1884 in Casacalenda.
2 children (that I have ...
I have this information:
Francesco and Teresa Biello married around 1884 in Casacalenda.
2 children (that I have ...