Hi Lynn,
I found the birth record for Antonio Donato Scarpitti.
http://www.theyteach.me/antonio_donato_scarpitti_index.png
http://www.theyteach.me/antonio_donato_scarpitti_p1.png
http://www.theyteach.me/antonio_donato_scarpitti_p2.png
This is from the Carovilli records collection imaged by ...
Search found 7 matches
- 03 Sep 2012, 03:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6387
- 28 Aug 2012, 08:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1645
Re: Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
One more related question... Can anyone read the child's name on this record? I think I can read the parents - they look to me to be Salvatore Sferra and Lucia Carano. But I'm not able to read the first name.
http://www.theyteach.me/record_name.jpg
Thanks again,
Jeff
http://www.theyteach.me/record_name.jpg
Thanks again,
Jeff
- 28 Aug 2012, 07:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1645
Re: Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
Thank you Pippo! I was unable to read Lucia Carano's age at all!
After such a history of peasantry and labor, I can see why my ancestors took the risk of immigrating to the US.
After such a history of peasantry and labor, I can see why my ancestors took the risk of immigrating to the US.
- 27 Aug 2012, 05:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1645
Help with 2 more translations - Carovilli, Molise
Hi All,
I would like help with 2 more translations. These are the father and grandfather of the last translation I got help with (and would not have found without the help I got on this forum.)
I'll list what I was able to glean from the images, and would love to find out if I missed anything or ...
I would like help with 2 more translations. These are the father and grandfather of the last translation I got help with (and would not have found without the help I got on this forum.)
I'll list what I was able to glean from the images, and would love to find out if I missed anything or ...
- 20 Aug 2012, 22:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with birth record - Antonio Sferra of Carovilli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2037
Re: Help with birth record - Antonio Sferra of Carovilli
Hi all,
This is fantastic, I can pass this on to my brother who is named after Antonio. Very cool! Thanks so much for the help.
-Jeff
This is fantastic, I can pass this on to my brother who is named after Antonio. Very cool! Thanks so much for the help.
-Jeff
- 20 Aug 2012, 05:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6387
Re: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
Hi,
I happen to have a few Carovilli records microfilms checked out to my local family research center. I was looking at the 1871 Nati records today and noticed some Scarpitti names in the index. Let me know if you want shots of of the full records and I'll take a photo next weekend.
Here is the ...
I happen to have a few Carovilli records microfilms checked out to my local family research center. I was looking at the 1871 Nati records today and noticed some Scarpitti names in the index. Let me know if you want shots of of the full records and I'll take a photo next weekend.
Here is the ...
- 20 Aug 2012, 05:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with birth record - Antonio Sferra of Carovilli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2037
Help with birth record - Antonio Sferra of Carovilli
Hi All,
I gave it my best shot, but I'm still learning and there are lot of gaps. I would really appreciate some help translating this birth record of my 2nd great grandfather. I have included what I have been able to figure out so far below.
http://www.theyteach.me/antonio_sferra_birth_record ...
I gave it my best shot, but I'm still learning and there are lot of gaps. I would really appreciate some help translating this birth record of my 2nd great grandfather. I have included what I have been able to figure out so far below.
http://www.theyteach.me/antonio_sferra_birth_record ...