Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding Italian citizenship via Jus Sanguinis that I'm hoping can be cleared up here as I've seen conflicting information.
I've been researching my Great Great Grandfather named Oreste Castagnari on and off over the years, but come back to it recently. I've ...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Sep 2020, 10:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Eligibility - Law 379/2000
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1483
- 30 Aug 2012, 23:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing my Great Great Grandfather back to Italy [Castagnari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1940
Tracing my Great Great Grandfather back to Italy [Castagnari
Hi all,
I've just started to research my family history. I've always known that theres been Italian heritage in my family on my fathers side for some time but I only just signed up for ancestry.co.uk today and discovered more about it.
From what I can gather my Great Great Grandfather was called ...
I've just started to research my family history. I've always known that theres been Italian heritage in my family on my fathers side for some time but I only just signed up for ancestry.co.uk today and discovered more about it.
From what I can gather my Great Great Grandfather was called ...
- 30 Aug 2012, 19:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where Do I Look?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2941
Re: Where Do I Look?
I am trying to trace my great-grandfather Oreste Castagnari. He originated from Italy but where we do not know, he was born in 1868 and died on 5 Feb 1932 aged 36. He married my great-grandmother in 1895 in London England. His father is Joseph Castagnari but that is as much we know about his family ...