Search found 3 matches
- 01 Sep 2012, 05:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4233
Re: Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
Thank you I am a volunteer at a Family History Center and have done everything that you have suggested over the years. I have just gotten bored with not being able to find anything about this family except someone who lived in Locarno in the 1700's.
- 31 Aug 2012, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4233
Re: Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
All of the information posted by Valarie except the Paige Family is information I have posted on various site in the last 15 -10 years. Robert PIAGGI arrived in San Francisco
in the mid 1800's and his wife was Maria Leoni. I have the infornation about the family in California up to the Death of my ...
in the mid 1800's and his wife was Maria Leoni. I have the infornation about the family in California up to the Death of my ...
- 31 Aug 2012, 04:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4233
Searching for Italian Swiss Ancestors
Surname: Piaggi and Leoni In Northern Italy. Arrived in California 1850 - 1860
My Paternal Great Great Grandparents. He was blue eyed with sandy red hair and freckles.
She was dark with jet black hair and eyes to dark you couldn't distinguish iris from pupil.
Any help or suggestions appreciated ...
My Paternal Great Great Grandparents. He was blue eyed with sandy red hair and freckles.
She was dark with jet black hair and eyes to dark you couldn't distinguish iris from pupil.
Any help or suggestions appreciated ...