Gina,
Here's some more informtion that I found: Pasquale Pagano was born in Orsara on May 23, 1806, the son of Michele Pagano and Lucia Monaco. He married (don't know when) Maria Maddalena Cappetta who was born in Orsara on Nov 23, 1806, and she was the daughter of Pietrantonio and Emanuela Terlizzi ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Oct 2012, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10023
- 25 Sep 2012, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10023
Re: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
I only recently found this website on genealogy.
If you are still tracking, I might have some more information about the Cappetta family.
On a trip to Orsara di Puglia in 2008, I asked a friend to look up information about my grandparents (my grandfather was Pasquale Pagano and his wife Guilietta ...
If you are still tracking, I might have some more information about the Cappetta family.
On a trip to Orsara di Puglia in 2008, I asked a friend to look up information about my grandparents (my grandfather was Pasquale Pagano and his wife Guilietta ...