Search found 10 matches

by CorneRinaldi
04 Jan 2016, 18:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Hi Jim,

I am so excited. Yes, this is definitely your great grandfather.

My dad, Peter Rinaldi's grandfather Peter was your grandmothers brother. Do you perhaps have any more info I can use.

I have a family tree saved on Ancentry.co.uk with all the info I have so far.

Please send me your email ...
by CorneRinaldi
15 Apr 2015, 08:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

I am so excited as after 2 years of searching I finally had some breakthrough again.

The marriage certificate I posted is the correct one with the surname for Biaggio as Di Nallo. I found a newspaper clipping in Scotland of Biaggio & Benedetta and in the article it states there surname as Di Nallo ...
by CorneRinaldi
21 Jul 2014, 12:28
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: ice cream vendors
Replies: 16
Views: 15648

Re: ice cream vendors

Yes Jamie My G.grandfather came from Italy to London - to Cambuslang as ice cream vendor in 1901. I think that was because Biaggs Rinaldi was the ice man and he supplied the others. He later had shop in Shettleston and finally Baillieston - then the bookies stepped in !

Hi,
The Biaggs Rinaldi you ...
by CorneRinaldi
09 Jul 2014, 07:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Thanks Tessa,

I take it I have the incorrect marriage certificate. It is so difficult to find the marriage certificate on the film that was sent. Also not sure if it is actually the right film :cry:
by CorneRinaldi
08 Jul 2014, 16:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Marriage certificate - Biaggio Rinaldi & Benedetta Lamarra

I have ordered the film and went to view it today. This was rather challenging as I did not understand the document at all. I took a photo of the one that matches the names I have (Biaggio Rinaldi & Benedetta Lammara) but not sure if it is ...
by CorneRinaldi
13 Jun 2013, 18:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Hi Suan,

Thank you for the information. This is the correct Rinaldi's. I will have to become familiar with searching Italian records.
by CorneRinaldi
30 May 2013, 09:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Is there any way that someone could assist me. Our Family History Centres here in SA is not close by. I have paid them and they forwarded it to the centre, but I was not able to get it there. Is there any way that I could pay for it and have it send to someone's centre, who would be able to view it ...
by CorneRinaldi
12 Sep 2012, 12:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Thank you for the information Jamie. I managed to find Biaggio & Benedetta's marriage date (20 March 1878 - San'Elia from Angelo Rinaldi's birth record. Not all their children's birthdays were recorded in Scotland birth records though. Any idea where I could perhaps get a copy of marriage ...
by CorneRinaldi
12 Sep 2012, 10:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Thank you for some history. No they were not married in Scotland, they must have married in Italy as some of their children were born there.

I see from the Scotland cencus information I did found the spelling of names are not too accurate. I discovered it should also be Lamarra. Their children were ...
by CorneRinaldi
11 Sep 2012, 09:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Replies: 23
Views: 12484

Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

I am trying to find information on our family tree. My husband (Peter Rinaldi)'s great great grandfather was born in Italy. Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi moved to Scotland and his address in 1901 census was Cambuslang, Scotland.

I don't have much information about his birth, marriage or death. The only ...