Search found 2 matches

by Scizzi
17 Oct 2012, 02:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Casteltermini, Sicily Burials
Replies: 1
Views: 1333

Casteltermini, Sicily Burials

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if there is anyway to find the graves of my family buried in Casteltermini? I'm a regular contributor to findagrave.com, but since I don't even know where my family from Casteltermini is buried, it's kind of useless.

Does anyone know of any points of contact that could ...
by Scizzi
14 Sep 2012, 16:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari
Replies: 10
Views: 6186

Re: Itallian-American wants info - LoBue and Scozzari

Hi everyone!

This looks like it may someone tie into my Scozzari branch, too! My great grandfather -- Born Giuseppe Scozzari in Casteltermini in 1906 -- had a first cousin named Francesca Scozzari. Francesca was the daughter of Antonino Scozzari and Serefina Rosselli and her birth certificate was ...