Search found 3 matches

by DorothyGalluccio
17 Sep 2012, 06:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ
Replies: 26
Views: 9359

Re: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ

Hi again, After I posted you I realized that there was another page of posts between you and a couple of people who were helping you. I was not a subscriber to this website until yesterday, which I had to do to contact you. Yes, this really is the same family. Maria Antoinetta Fasciale was my ...
by DorothyGalluccio
17 Sep 2012, 06:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ
Replies: 26
Views: 9359

Re: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ

Hi Carryl, I would love to see your information and compare it with what I have. This is actually my husband's family. His grandfather was Pasquale Fiore from Avellino and his mother was Edith. They lived first in Paterson, NJ and then in Hawthorne. I just asked him if he remembers an Otto Fiore and ...
by DorothyGalluccio
16 Sep 2012, 07:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ
Replies: 26
Views: 9359

Re: Fiore,Iannaccone,Saponara from Avellino to NJ

I googled my own name tonight and see that someone is trying to contact me about the Fiore, etc families. I will be happy to help you if I can. Dot G