Hi Jack,
Thanks for the reply and the lead to follow. This is extremely important to my mother as she and he older brother are the only remaining children of the family. I will talk to my mother and see if I can get some more information about the family that might help us out. Once again thanks ...
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Oct 2012, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito and Cecilia Bagarozza
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2099
- 23 Sep 2012, 11:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito and Cecilia Bagarozza
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2099
Vito and Cecilia Bagarozza
Hi,
Does anyone know anythng about Vito and Cecilia Bagarozza (nee Turlitzi or Terlitzi I'm unsure of the actual spelling). My mum would love to know some information about her family. What we do know is they moved to Australia from Castlenouva Di Conza (near Salerno) in circa 1930 to 1940. They ...
Does anyone know anythng about Vito and Cecilia Bagarozza (nee Turlitzi or Terlitzi I'm unsure of the actual spelling). My mum would love to know some information about her family. What we do know is they moved to Australia from Castlenouva Di Conza (near Salerno) in circa 1930 to 1940. They ...