Search found 3 matches

by mrvalicente
01 Apr 2015, 18:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information on Valicenti Family Members
Replies: 4
Views: 1686

Re: Information on Valicenti Family Members

you can e-mail me to mrvalicente@gmail.com I'll be happy to be in touch with you.
by mrvalicente
01 Apr 2015, 18:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need info on surname Valicenti and Visingardi from Cersosimo
Replies: 7
Views: 7891

Re: Need info on surname Valicenti and Visingardi from Cerso

Hi Valicenti and Visingardi's descendants!, I'm from Argentina, a Valicenti's descendant too and since I've the opportunity to visit Cersosimo and meet that lovely people , I'm creating a page in FaceBook "L'America non dimentica " so we can be in touch and exchange stories. Also I've been ...
by mrvalicente
01 Apr 2015, 18:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information on Valicenti Family Members
Replies: 4
Views: 1686

Re: Information on Valicenti Family Members

Hi Lorraine, I'm a Valicenti's descendant too and since I've the opportunity to visit Cersosimo and meet that lovely people , I'm creating a page in FaceBook "L'America non dimentica " so we can be in touch and exchange stories. Also I've been researching about people to come to America from that ...