Search found 6 matches
- 25 Mar 2013, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
Yes, I spent my whole weekend combing over 1800 pages looking for that same document, also with no luck. I think you're right about those dates. Thanks so much for all of your help!!
- 25 Mar 2013, 19:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
Wow, thanks Marty!!
- 24 Mar 2013, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
I've found several relevant birth registrations from these links and I've been working on translations. I've run into a word though that I can't find a translation for anywhere and I was wondering if anyone here had an idea. The word is "ulebrato" and it appears in an addendum to a birth registry ...
- 19 Mar 2013, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
Hi Joannsalvo,
Thanks a bunch, that site is really helpful as well. You guys are awesome!
Thanks a bunch, that site is really helpful as well. You guys are awesome!
- 17 Mar 2013, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
My goodness this has ALOT of leads already and I've only looked at a few pages. THANK YOU!!!
As far as birthdates, the only one I know for sure is Angelo's - he was born in 1895. I can only assume the parents were born roughly twenty years earlier, give or take of course, so I have kind of wide ...
As far as birthdates, the only one I know for sure is Angelo's - he was born in 1895. I can only assume the parents were born roughly twenty years earlier, give or take of course, so I have kind of wide ...
- 16 Mar 2013, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6892
Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
I'm tracing the genealogy of the De Nicco (or Di Nicco) and Busicchio family. I know that Angelo De Nicco (eventually DeNick) settled in Tresckow, PA in 1913 after emigrating from Italy. I have every bit of paperwork on him that you can imagine.
My problem is finding anything about his parents. I ...
My problem is finding anything about his parents. I ...