Search found 3 matches

by jbaltutis
09 Sep 2013, 19:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth Certificate or Verification
Replies: 8
Views: 5109

Re: Birth Certificate or Verification

After further research Giovanni Lorusso was born in Anzano di Pugglia on June 24, 1892. Is there somewhere I can write to get a copy of his birth certificate?
by jbaltutis
22 Mar 2013, 22:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth Certificate or Verification
Replies: 8
Views: 5109

Re: Birth Certificate or Verification

I found additional information on the son (Giovanni Lorusso), not sure if biological or not? I found a World War I draft registration card that listed his birth place as Anzano degli Irpini. Francesco was born in 1863/1864. His wife's name is Josephine Auciello. I am assuming they arrived in Boston ...
by jbaltutis
20 Mar 2013, 23:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth Certificate or Verification
Replies: 8
Views: 5109

Birth Certificate or Verification

My wife is looking to find out more about her great-great grandparents. His name is Francesco Lorusso and they came to Boston, MA from Anzano, Italy in approx 1891. Does anyone know if I can try to get a copy or verification of his birth records? Thanks.