Search found 77 matches
- 15 May 2024, 23:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Sibona death registration
- Replies: 2
- Views: 464
Re: Lorenzo Sibona death registration
Thank you
- 12 May 2024, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Sibona death registration
- Replies: 2
- Views: 464
Lorenzo Sibona death registration
Hello,
I have the death registration for Lorenzo Sibona-1877-1918. I believe it states that he was a soldier. Can someone please help with translation? Thank you!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/5gjo6GK
I have the death registration for Lorenzo Sibona-1877-1918. I believe it states that he was a soldier. Can someone please help with translation? Thank you!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/5gjo6GK
- 01 Mar 2024, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you for all of your help 
- 29 Feb 2024, 22:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Can you please help me with the death record for Felicita Carbonero(i). I believe it states she is the daughter of Giovanni Carbonero and Rosa Torchio. Widow of Martino Barbero. Trying to figure out if she is a sibling of Luigia, Lucia , Caroline and Carmelita Carbonero(i). Thank you for the help ...
- 27 Feb 2024, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
- 25 Feb 2024, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Can you please translate Angela Clementina Sibona-Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
- 18 Feb 2024, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
- 18 Feb 2024, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you. Can you tell me where Luigia resided? I can't read what was written. Thanks!
- 18 Feb 2024, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you for searching. I found the marriage rec. for Vincenzo Sibona. His parents were Federico( I believe that's what the rec. states) Sibona and Luigia Carbonero. Can you tell me where Luigia was born? I can't read the writing. I believe this Luigia is Lucia and Carmelita's sister ...
- 17 Feb 2024, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
- 17 Feb 2024, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Giovanni Carbonero/Rosa Torchio birth abt 1830-Death- Cuneo, Govone. Carmelita Carbonero/Luigia Carbonero-abt 1850(not sure)Federico Sibona-(?). Lucia Carbonero-1853-1933,Vincenzo Motta-1851-1932(Tonco)
- 17 Feb 2024, 15:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2370
Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
I am looking for any information for Carmelita Carbonero and Luigia Carbonero-parents-Giovanni Carbonero(SanMartino Colcavaso) and Rosa Torchio (Revigliasco,Asti).I believe Luigia was married to Federico Sibona. Lucia Carbonero(sister) was married to Vincenzo Motta. Thank you!
- 07 Feb 2024, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1503
Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
I could not find anything either. Her sister is Lucia Carbonero,(born in Revigliasco )married to Vincenzo Motta. I believe Luigia (poss. married to Federico Sibona)and Carmelita Carbonero are her sisters.
- 04 Feb 2024, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1503
Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
Hello,
I am searching for Caroline Carbonero's marriage registration and am unable to find it on Ancestry(1857-1926). Her death registration states she is the widow of Giuseppe Francone(?). Thank you!
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1551/images/ITCM_a069_000Dt19021939-00740?pId ...
I am searching for Caroline Carbonero's marriage registration and am unable to find it on Ancestry(1857-1926). Her death registration states she is the widow of Giuseppe Francone(?). Thank you!
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1551/images/ITCM_a069_000Dt19021939-00740?pId ...
- 30 Mar 2023, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia Carbonero(i) marriage record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 471
Re: Lucia Carbonero(i) marriage record
Thank you!