Thanks to many people on here I found out loads about Pasquale and his wife Irene Decarlo :D Now I just need help on finding his brother Donato, which I'm pretty sure I've found already, I'm just not sure how to "connect" the two?
Pasquale was born April 3, 1886 in Rionero in Vulture, Potenza ...
Search found 11 matches
- 15 Apr 2013, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Ruggiero / Donato Ruggiero
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1237
- 07 Apr 2013, 06:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3247
Re: Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
I never thought to do that! Thanks, I'll look into doing this.
- 07 Apr 2013, 06:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2888
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Thank you for the Ellis Island record and the address. That's indeed Cesira's naturalization card, since that was her address on the 1940 census.
- 06 Apr 2013, 07:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3787
Re: Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
I think I found Pasquale's brother Donato. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XMZG-GFG It looks like there's only 1 in Rhode Island at that time. How would you suggest on connecting these two?
- 06 Apr 2013, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2888
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Thanks
I didn't know that about the name Jennie.
- 05 Apr 2013, 22:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3247
Re: Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
For Anthony, here it says his parents were Pasquale and Theresa. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NQ9C-3GM
Other people in the Chicago area with the same parents had Theresa's maiden name as Di Cristofola. I found 4 others with those names.
Philomena (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1 ...
Other people in the Chicago area with the same parents had Theresa's maiden name as Di Cristofola. I found 4 others with those names.
Philomena (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1 ...
- 05 Apr 2013, 22:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2888
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NQS5-12Y
Here, it says his parents were John and Jennie.
Here, it says his parents were John and Jennie.
- 05 Apr 2013, 21:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3787
Re: Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
Thank you guys! You've really helped. I was always told that they were visiting family in Rhode Island and that after Irene and Vito got on the boat, Frank never saw his mother again. I know that Vito would send letters and Frank would send money back to support his mother, since Vito wouldn't. I ...
- 05 Apr 2013, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3787
Frank Ruggiero / Irene Decarlo
On records he says he was born in Rhode Island, which is not true. He was born in Italy(no idea where) and was here illegally. When he was visiting relatives in America, (possibly Rhode Island) and it was time to go his father(Pasquale) told his wife (Irene) and oldest son (Vito)to wait on the boat ...
- 05 Apr 2013, 04:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2888
Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Domenick was born 03 Aug 1873 in San Benedetto del Tronto and died 11 Sep 1940 in Chicago Heights, Cook, Illinois. His wife was also born in San Benedetto del Tronto. Her name was Cesira Caselli(1878-?). His children were Gemma(1903 – 1906. She died after getting off the boat a few weeks later ...
- 05 Apr 2013, 04:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3247
Rossi/Mancini/Cuzzone from Pizzone
I have Antonio (Athony) Rossi born in Pizzone on June 9th, 1881 and died May 5 1935 near Chicago. In a death record it is stated his parents are Pasquale Rossi and Theresa Di Cristofano. In a written down family tree, I have it as Nick and Marie. The book also says he was 3 siblings named Frank ...