Search found 2 matches

by VArrigo
09 Apr 2013, 15:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
Replies: 31
Views: 47558

Re: Chicago LaMantia family

Also my father is still with us. He worked at the market all his life until he was forced into retirement by the new owners. I remember as a little girl meeting PJ La Mantia at his home in Beverly and him giving me a $5 bill. I thought I was rich. I think I was 6 at the time.
by VArrigo
09 Apr 2013, 01:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
Replies: 31
Views: 47558

Re: Chicago LaMantia family

I was just looking at a La Mantia Bros. - Arrigo Company Inc. what looks like a Ships wheel with all the principals of the company with J.V. La Mantia in the center of the wheel and around him pictures of TA La Mantia, P.J. La Mantia, Phil and Chas La Mantia. Since I am a direct decent from the ...