Search found 6 matches

by georgeb
16 Feb 2024, 01:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Replies: 30
Views: 32211

Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno


My great grandmother was Rosa Davia. Her parents were Osvaldo and Clelia Davia from Pieve Di Cadore. Rosa's brother Tully married Inez Davia, daughter of Tecla and Louis. My mom remebers most of the Davias from the Chicago area. Clelia and Osvaldo were both named Davia before they were married. He ...
by georgeb
16 Feb 2024, 01:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Replies: 30
Views: 32211

Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno

ldavia - for the address, I do not. The closest I have is that they lived in Gary IN, Chicago ward 4, and Chicago 9.
by georgeb
16 Feb 2024, 01:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Replies: 30
Views: 32211

Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno

@JDELORENZO66 - It sounds like those peole are definitely in this family. Could you provide any more details to identify them, such as birth dates, death dates, or full names? Or any siblings names? The name Maria Da Via is a pretty common one in this tree. I have 4. I do not have an Antonio De ...
by georgeb
21 Feb 2017, 04:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Replies: 30
Views: 32211

Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno

All, I can tell now that we are talking about the same family, and that are part of the same family. All of the DaVia's and Davia's and Da Via's are confusing, but I know it now with these details. I have a lot of information on these trees if you want to discuss more...although you all have given ...
by georgeb
22 Dec 2014, 00:57
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)
Replies: 7
Views: 16568

Re: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)

I would love to hear more about what each of you found in Nebbiu di Cadore family records. I was able to go there 7 years ago, but did not know where to start in searching for family information after I found no one at the church in Nebbiu. My grandfather was from Nebbiu, Oneil (Onil) Burrei son of ...
by georgeb
13 Apr 2013, 18:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Replies: 30
Views: 32211

Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno

I know of Tecla and Louis Davia. Tecla's maiden name was, in fact, Davia. Or Da Via, depending on what record you see. Anyway, Tecla did have siblings, and my great grandmother Sylvia Davia is one of them. Sylvia married Valentino Burrei in Nebbiu di Cadore (next to Pieve di Cadore) and had 3 ...