Karen,
Thank you so much for your suggestions; I will definitely look into them.
Jamie
Search found 3 matches
- 10 May 2013, 03:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: searching for birth record for Crescenzo DeMonaco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3721
- 09 May 2013, 14:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: searching for birth record for Crescenzo DeMonaco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3721
Re: searching for birth record for Crescenzo DeMonaco
Thank you so much Nic for checking the LDS records for me and thank you to Karen for your input!
I believe Crescenzo's parents remained in Italy. Is it possible that they could have reconstructed Crescenzo's birth records on his behalf? I'm also having difficulty figuring out Crescenzo's parent's ...
I believe Crescenzo's parents remained in Italy. Is it possible that they could have reconstructed Crescenzo's birth records on his behalf? I'm also having difficulty figuring out Crescenzo's parent's ...
- 02 May 2013, 00:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: searching for birth record for Crescenzo DeMonaco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3721
searching for birth record for Crescenzo DeMonaco
Hello All,
I am trying to apply for Italian citizenship and need to locate Italian birth records and marriage records for my Great Grandfather, Crescenzo DeMonaco; his full name might be Crescenzo Monaco DeMonaco. So far it seems he did not apply for naturalization so I am told that proof of birth ...
I am trying to apply for Italian citizenship and need to locate Italian birth records and marriage records for my Great Grandfather, Crescenzo DeMonaco; his full name might be Crescenzo Monaco DeMonaco. So far it seems he did not apply for naturalization so I am told that proof of birth ...