Do you know the birth year of Serafina? My grandmother was from Nicosia born in 1892. Any chance they could be related? Her name was Maria Santa Basilotta.
kittyCat1
Search found 5 matches
- 12 Oct 2013, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian family- Basilotta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8192
- 04 Sep 2013, 04:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my ancestors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3298
Re: Finding my ancestors
Thanks for your suggestions. The document that I received today is not the actual birth certificate, but a certificate of registration. It gives my grandparents' names, but no addresses.
I will take your advice Barb and send a note to the person who sent me the document expressing my gratitude and ...
I will take your advice Barb and send a note to the person who sent me the document expressing my gratitude and ...
- 03 Sep 2013, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my ancestors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3298
Re: Finding my ancestors
Hi Tessa78
I just received a reply from the Comune di Partanna which certified my grandfather's birth there. Such a thrill! I now know my great grandparents names. I would live to learn addresses as I am going to Sicily in April.
I just received a reply from the Comune di Partanna which certified my grandfather's birth there. Such a thrill! I now know my great grandparents names. I would live to learn addresses as I am going to Sicily in April.
- 06 Jul 2013, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my ancestors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3298
Re: Finding my ancestors
Thanks for your input! I will definitely check these out. My local library has a microfilm center. That division is closed currently because the library is moving but I will get there as soon as they reopen.
I am planning a trip to Sicily in April 2014 and want todo as muchas I can beforehand to ...
I am planning a trip to Sicily in April 2014 and want todo as muchas I can beforehand to ...
- 06 Jul 2013, 04:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding my ancestors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3298
Finding my ancestors
Hi all.
I am new to this board and am looking forward to researching my family with your help.
First, I would like to trace my grandfather's family. Based on the manifest of Oct 19,1907 he (Giuseppe Pandolfo) came from Partanna, Sicily and his father' s given name was Nicolo. I also know his ...
I am new to this board and am looking forward to researching my family with your help.
First, I would like to trace my grandfather's family. Based on the manifest of Oct 19,1907 he (Giuseppe Pandolfo) came from Partanna, Sicily and his father' s given name was Nicolo. I also know his ...