Hi there,
I am the webmaster for myitalianharlem.com, and italianharlem.com. I'm not sure if you tried to contact me about a walking tour of the old neighborhood. If you are still interested in taking a tour, let me know.
Best regards,
Angela Hi thanks for the help. I have tried contacting everyone ...
Search found 5 matches
- 08 Jul 2013, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Harlem Historians??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8173
- 07 Jul 2013, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4711
Re: Translation
Also, I don't think that your grandfather believed in spirits, as he was trying to distract the seance session by kidding around and tricking the participants. Lol:-)In fact, the medium lost her ability to concentrate and stay in a trance, so she had to rest and stop the session.
- 07 Jul 2013, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4711
Re: Translation
...Dr.Felitti received 3 small strokes, from the palm of someone's hand on his left shoulder. This "someone" is believed to be a spirit named Lina. The book is called Spiritualism,Scattered Pages. It was printed in East Harlem in 1914. What a wonderful find! Thanks for your post. I will post this ...
- 07 Jul 2013, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
- Replies: 23
- Views: 69006
Re: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Hi,
I did some research for you. The results are on the oldneighborhood online's website. Log in to your account on that site. Here's the link to my comments. Hope this helps you!
http://eastharlemforum.theoldneighborho ... ?id=346458
Best regards,
Angela
I did some research for you. The results are on the oldneighborhood online's website. Log in to your account on that site. Here's the link to my comments. Hope this helps you!
http://eastharlemforum.theoldneighborho ... ?id=346458
Best regards,
Angela
- 06 Jul 2013, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
- Replies: 23
- Views: 69006
Re: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Hi,
I came across your bulletin post about your family history in East Harlem. I also have roots in East Harlem, that go back to 1901. I have a wordpress blog called italianharlem.
The link is http://www.italianharlem.com
Also, during the course of my research, I found a photo of your family's ...
I came across your bulletin post about your family history in East Harlem. I also have roots in East Harlem, that go back to 1901. I have a wordpress blog called italianharlem.
The link is http://www.italianharlem.com
Also, during the course of my research, I found a photo of your family's ...