Search found 3 matches

by triggiano
16 Jul 2013, 05:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guarino
Replies: 22
Views: 24127

Re: Guarino

Good day

Serafina's maiden name is Di Fronzo. I'll check Catholic Cemetery database for Cook County (I have to visit cemetery to do so).

Dan
by triggiano
16 Jul 2013, 05:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rivoltorto's from Bari?
Replies: 3
Views: 1907

Re: Rivoltorto's from Bari?

There is also a Stella Rivoltoto born in Triggiano Apr 22 1902 died Mar 6 1996 in berea, OH. daughter of Carmela. She married Francesco LaManna (1898-1982) in Triggiano Nov 12 1922 and settled in Ohio. They had children Pasquale (1924-1942 died in Triggiano) Alfredo 1929-2007 and Ernesto born after ...
by triggiano
16 Jul 2013, 05:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: TRIGGIANO BARI ITALY -- SQUEO - CONSTANTINO
Replies: 3
Views: 2759

Re: TRIGGIANO BARI ITALY -- SQUEO - CONSTANTINO

I have copies of the civil records through 1929 and there is no death for Maria Squeo Costantino in 1922. What is your source? I can check anything in Triggiano up to 1929.

Dan Niemiec