Search found 6 matches
- 29 Dec 2013, 20:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6050
Re: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
Love to know what you found out about the Donini's. We had a family reunion last fall, but the cousin who had visited the relatives in Italy many years ago could not attend, We were fortunate to visit Italy in May/June. We went to Modena, but didn't have the opportunity to venture away from the ...
- 06 Aug 2013, 06:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6050
Re: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
I am from Illinois, if there is something I can help you with in your document search. Donini
- 06 Aug 2013, 06:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6050
Re: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
I am from Illinois, if there is something I can help you with in your document search. Donini
- 06 Aug 2013, 06:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligibility and Documentation Questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6050
Donini
My husband's grandparents were born in Pavullo (not sure about the Verica you mention). Grandfather is Donini and grandmother Serri or Serifini. If you have geneology on the Donini family I would love to correspond. We have no information before their immigration to the US in the early 1900's. Thank ...
- 22 Jul 2013, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5634
Re: San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini
After all these years and I just saw your reply to my post. A distant cousin died recently and in her will were listed my relatives living in San Giorgio Canavese. Names are DeMatteis Enrietti, Biolatti, Zanato, Nigra, Bono, and Peiroleri. My great grandfather and his brother (Miglio) married ...
- 21 Jul 2013, 06:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bosi from Modena
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10432
Re: Bosi from Modena
My husband's grandparents were born in Pavullo. Any advice on getting records from there to the US would be appreciated. Thanks!