Search found 11 matches
- 23 Jun 2018, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bigucolo family of Godega and San Vendemiano, Treviso
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2223
Re: Bigucolo family of Godega and San Vendemiano, Treviso
Thank you, Michael.
- 03 May 2015, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bigucolo family of Godega and San Vendemiano, Treviso
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2223
Bigucolo family of Godega and San Vendemiano, Treviso
I am also stuck on finding anything about my grandfather Angelo Bignucolo[ /b]
Birth 31 Dec 1900 in Godega, Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Death 15 June 1971 in Italy .
His parents were Francesco Bignucolo and Angela Barbon of Treviso, Veneto.
Angelo spent years in Argentina during the 1930's and 1940's ...
Birth 31 Dec 1900 in Godega, Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Death 15 June 1971 in Italy .
His parents were Francesco Bignucolo and Angela Barbon of Treviso, Veneto.
Angelo spent years in Argentina during the 1930's and 1940's ...
- 02 May 2015, 22:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24775
Re: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
I have an extensive family tree on Ancestry.com. Do you use that website?
thanks,
Claudia
thanks,
Claudia
- 02 May 2015, 22:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24775
Re: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
Yes There is an error there. Jolanda was born in approx. 1906, according to my late father. She was his aunt. Her son (his Cousin) Aldo Airoldi was born in 1929 in Udine. His death was in Feb 2013 in Udine, Thanks for records of Mario and Angelo. My father grew up with his uncle Mario in Argentina ...
- 02 May 2015, 20:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24775
Re: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
Thank you so much Tessa! I am not 100% sure of Maria Lucia Marinello going to Argentina, but I found immigration records for her two sons, and later for her daughter (my grandmother) and her Maria's husband traveling together to Argentina. I assumed she stayed in Italy with her youngest child ...
- 30 Apr 2015, 18:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 24775
Re: Valle di Cadore and Pieve di Cadore, Belluno Italy
Hi Jim.
I am wondering if you may have any info about my great grandmother Maria Lucia Marinello** ( Birth 12 December 1874 in Valle di Cadore, Belluno.) Daughter of Giovanni Antonio "Della Comare" Marinello and Maria Grazia "Irene" Rizzardi. I am interested in date of death because her husband and ...
I am wondering if you may have any info about my great grandmother Maria Lucia Marinello** ( Birth 12 December 1874 in Valle di Cadore, Belluno.) Daughter of Giovanni Antonio "Della Comare" Marinello and Maria Grazia "Irene" Rizzardi. I am interested in date of death because her husband and ...
- 12 Oct 2014, 15:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastroberardino from Castelbottaccio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4866
Re: Mastroberardino from Castelbottaccio
My family is from Castelbottaccio and Lupara also, and this websi :D te has hundreds and hundreds of records. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+italiano/
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile ...
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile ...
- 01 Oct 2014, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3546
Re: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
Dear Marty,
I went back and just reread your last reply. I just noticed that you stated that Antonio was a "foundling".Does that mean he was abandoned by his birth mother and raised by someone else? Do we know the name of either mother? or other family? Wow, I never knew that about my grandfather ...
I went back and just reread your last reply. I just noticed that you stated that Antonio was a "foundling".Does that mean he was abandoned by his birth mother and raised by someone else? Do we know the name of either mother? or other family? Wow, I never knew that about my grandfather ...
- 07 Apr 2014, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3546
Re: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
Thank you so much, Marty! This is a huge find for our family tree! Do you by chance have access to information on Arnaldo Antonio Isolino, Birth 22 Sept 1903 in Lupara, Molise, Italy? He was my grandfather. Fought in WW2 and was in Ethiopia for many years during the war. He married 1930
Age: 27 ...
Age: 27 ...
- 25 Jul 2013, 16:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3546
Re: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
Any info on the Isolino or Amorosi family would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
- 25 Jul 2013, 03:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3546
Isolino and Amorosi Families from Campobasso
]Antonio Amorosi born in or near Castelbottaccio, Campobasso c.1856-1912 Immigrated to Pennsylvania in 1899, then back to Campobasso. Moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1912 and died there the same year. Survived there by sons Clodomiro Amorosi and Raphael Amorosi. His wife was Carmella (Julia ...