Search found 11 matches
- 07 Jun 2018, 12:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trione from Potenza
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1057
Trione from Potenza
I'm looking for information on my 2X Great-Grandparents Josephine Palumbo & Domenico Trione from Potenza, I'm not sure of the spelling I have found documents spelled all different ways, Trione, Troine, Troione,Trioni Etc. Birth year about 1850's -1860's ??
- 07 Dec 2017, 13:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
I now have established that Rocco D'Aversa B.1815 and Maddalena Lizzo B.1825 D. Nov. 30 1899 are my 2X Great Grandparents. I'm looking to find info on their children, Im sure my Great-Grandfather Beniamino D'Aversa had siblings. If anyone can access information from Accadia, any would be great.
- 04 Oct 2017, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Esteban
Through research found out my 2X great-grandfather was Rocco D'Aversa
Through research found out my 2X great-grandfather was Rocco D'Aversa
- 04 Oct 2017, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Estaban
Sorry I haven't checked this site in a while. I've been told my Grandfather had a cousin Francesco Antonio maybe your grandfather is his cousin. Can you trace your ancestors past your great-grandfather ?
Sorry I haven't checked this site in a while. I've been told my Grandfather had a cousin Francesco Antonio maybe your grandfather is his cousin. Can you trace your ancestors past your great-grandfather ?
- 17 Jan 2015, 15:18
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Accadia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13868
Accadia
Does anyone know any history about Accadia ?
- 13 Jan 2015, 14:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Through researching I've found my Grandfather's brothers Rocco, Michele & Generoso, His sisters were Euphemia D'Aversa Paoletta & Maddelena D'Aversa Salvatore. Also found out that my Great-Grandmother Rosaria DeRosa was listed on 1910 census in the household of my Great Aunt Maddelena D'Aversa ...
- 25 Dec 2013, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1572
D'Aversa
Trying to find information on Ben & Rosaria D'Aversa ( DeRosa). From Accadia Italy.They stayed in Italy never came to the US
- 09 Sep 2013, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Where can I find citizenship papers or naturalization papers? My Granfather had his framed & on his wall.
- 09 Sep 2013, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Yes that's My Grandfather's WWI Draft registration I also found it.My guess is he came on the ship Burgundia on 2/17/1898 manifest #00083027. I dont recognize any names on the manifest for the Victoria. I'm interested in any information on my Great-grandparents Ben D'Aversa & Rosaria DeRosa. I don't ...
- 03 Aug 2013, 11:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
Re: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
Yes My Grandfather immigrated to the US I found 2 Possibilities in Italians to America Data file,manifest ID # 00083291 April 29 1895 on the ship Victoria from Naples to New York or manifest ID# 00083027 February 17 1898 on the ship Burgundia from Naples to New York Residence Accadia I think it ...
- 03 Aug 2013, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5768
D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia
I'm Looking for records of the D'Aversa Family from Accadia,Foggia,Puglia. My grandfather was Domenico D'Aversa born Febuary 21 1875 His parents were Ben D'Aversa and Rosaria DeRosa.His brothers were Rocco, Michele,Generoso and possibly Benjamen His sisters were Euphemia And posibly Rosa.