Search found 4 matches
- 23 Jan 2014, 16:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Galdi Family From Salerno (Or Hamlet of "Sordina" Nearby)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 856
Galdi Family From Salerno (Or Hamlet of "Sordina" Nearby)
Looking for any relatives of the Galdi family living in or near Salerno, Italy. I believe my great-great grandmother Giuseppina had a brother Gabriele Galdi who had family there. He may have been the son of Gaetano Galdi. Gabriele was probably born around 1880 or so. Any information on this surname ...
- 23 Jan 2014, 16:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sordina (small hamlet in Salerno, Italy) (Autuori/Galdi)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1543
Re: Sordina (small hamlet in Salerno, Italy) (Autuori/Galdi)
Any help?
I'm pretty sure the hamlet or village was Sordina. (Sordino?) I believe my great-great grandmother Josephine had a brother Gabriele Galdi who remained in Italy with his wife and children. Josephine and Gabriele's father may have been named Gaetano Galdi, although I'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure the hamlet or village was Sordina. (Sordino?) I believe my great-great grandmother Josephine had a brother Gabriele Galdi who remained in Italy with his wife and children. Josephine and Gabriele's father may have been named Gaetano Galdi, although I'm not sure.
- 17 Jan 2014, 03:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sordina (small hamlet in Salerno, Italy) (Autuori/Galdi)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1543
Sordina (small hamlet in Salerno, Italy) (Autuori/Galdi)
Any information on Sordina, the hamlet in Salerno, Italy? I believe my ancestors came from there. Fortunato Autuori and Josephine Galdi (Fortunato's wife) lived there before they came over. Is anyone on here have relatives with these surnames or know about Sordina at all?
Thanks very much.
-Joe
Thanks very much.
-Joe
- 08 Aug 2013, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Autuori and Galdi Family from Salerno, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1509
Autuori and Galdi Family from Salerno, Italy
Looking for any information on the Autuori and Galdi families from Salerno, Italy.
My great-great grandfather Fortunato Autuori was born on June 10, 1882. He married a Giuseppina (Josephine) Galdi on May 7, 1905. My great-great grandmother Josephine Galdi was born on November 22, 1883. They had ...
My great-great grandfather Fortunato Autuori was born on June 10, 1882. He married a Giuseppina (Josephine) Galdi on May 7, 1905. My great-great grandmother Josephine Galdi was born on November 22, 1883. They had ...