Search found 3 matches
- 11 Sep 2013, 18:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help With "ORDER FOR AFFIRMATION" To Correct Spellings
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1583
Help With "ORDER FOR AFFIRMATION" To Correct Spellings
I just had my appointment for Italian Citizenship through my GGF-GF-MOTHER and I was instructed to get an "ORDER FOR AFFIRMATION" and file with my local court to declare Americanization and general spelling mistakes on my GGF and GF birth, death and naturalization documents were the same people ...
- 23 Aug 2013, 23:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Recap of today's Philly appoinment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3854
Problems With First Name
My Grandfather's birth certificate has an entirely incorrectly name "Bozario", but his marriage, death, (my mother's birth) all list his correct name "Russell"
How much of a problem is this going to cause?
Also, just confirming that my GGF became American citizen in 1940, but he gave birth to my ...
How much of a problem is this going to cause?
Also, just confirming that my GGF became American citizen in 1940, but he gave birth to my ...
- 22 Aug 2013, 03:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Correcting Birth Certificate in PA
- Replies: 54
- Views: 35870
Re: Help - Correcting Birth Certificate in PA
Hi Scott,
I just signed up and it won't let me send you a private message, can you send/upload the template you are talking about? I have the same problem, my GF first name is not even remotely correct, so need to get updated prior to my meeting Sept 10th in Philly.
I just signed up and it won't let me send you a private message, can you send/upload the template you are talking about? I have the same problem, my GF first name is not even remotely correct, so need to get updated prior to my meeting Sept 10th in Philly.