Search found 4 matches

by steameng8
01 Sep 2013, 00:32
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?
Replies: 8
Views: 7254

Re: House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?

Hi Marty,
Thanks so much for the translation of the recording of my Grandfather - Antonio Corsiglia's birth. I have sent all previous information to my 6 cousins in Iowa, USA and to my brother and sister here in Florida. I also sent it to both my kids and my sister's kids and my cousin in Florida. I ...
by steameng8
30 Aug 2013, 18:02
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?
Replies: 8
Views: 7254

Re: House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?

Hi Marty,
That must be him and his parents.. Thanks so much.
I never was taught the Italian language, so I need to find someone who can read the document. I saw many pictures using Google Earth and Google Street view, but could not really see the house where the picture was taken from or the address ...
by steameng8
28 Aug 2013, 18:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?
Replies: 8
Views: 7254

House address in Acqua di Ognio or Nurme?

I am trying to find out my Grandfather's house address and the name of the church in a picture I have taken from his house. He was born in 1876 and left for the USA at age 22 in 1899 and went to Davenport, Iowa USA. I would also like to know his birthday and the names of his parents. His name was ...