Hello; Just wanted to let you know tha I am a son of Albina Scipione (Cerra). Please contact me if you would like more info. Thank you; Joseph S Cerra
CLOCKGUY,
Hello! I met JOSEPH CERRA circa 1960 when he moved to California for awhile. He lived at my grandmother's home in
Pleasant Hill ...
Search found 5 matches
- 05 Sep 2013, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scpione
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16494
- 05 Sep 2013, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferrara
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5863
Re: ferrara
SASSY,
Thanks for your note! My email is <ernieholden@charter.net>
Please do contact me about our potential relationship. I once met a family member who worked at either SYLVANIA or another large electronics related firm. Sorry, but the time frame for that meeting is unclear but was most likely ...
Thanks for your note! My email is <ernieholden@charter.net>
Please do contact me about our potential relationship. I once met a family member who worked at either SYLVANIA or another large electronics related firm. Sorry, but the time frame for that meeting is unclear but was most likely ...
- 05 Sep 2013, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scpione
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16494
Re: SCIPIONE
CLOCKGUY,
I met JOSEPH CERRA in California circa 1960 when he came West for awhile. I drove him to
the port where he returned to MA via "tramp steamer" via the Panama Canal. If ALBINA came to
California shortly after WWII I may have met her when I was a very young person. I was born in
1943.
Ernie ...
I met JOSEPH CERRA in California circa 1960 when he came West for awhile. I drove him to
the port where he returned to MA via "tramp steamer" via the Panama Canal. If ALBINA came to
California shortly after WWII I may have met her when I was a very young person. I was born in
1943.
Ernie ...
- 03 Sep 2013, 06:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferrara
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5863
Re: ferrara
CIRO SCIPIONE: Related to Ernest and Julio SCIPIONE?
Thanks,
Ernie Holden
Thanks,
Ernie Holden
- 03 Sep 2013, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ferrara
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5863
Re: ferrara
SASSY,
I am a "West Coaster" related by marriage to Ernest and Julio SCIPIONE (step grandfather and great step uncle).
Three names including "Albina" appeared in one of your posts. Just making an initial inquiry.
Ernie Holden
Gold Beach Oregon
I am a "West Coaster" related by marriage to Ernest and Julio SCIPIONE (step grandfather and great step uncle).
Three names including "Albina" appeared in one of your posts. Just making an initial inquiry.
Ernie Holden
Gold Beach Oregon