Hi tuper16,
To be honest, I didn't follow exactly which tribunal was dealing with my stuff, but the first meeting with the judge for us was at the Tribunale Ordinario di Roma in June.
Luigi had expected there to be a second hearing, but apparently that wasn't necessary, and the decision came down ...
Search found 2 matches
- 24 Oct 2013, 13:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116579
- 26 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116579
Re: I Just Beat the 1948 Rule
I also beat the 1948 rule with help from Luigi Paiano.
I trace as follows F (born u.s. pre-1948)>GM (born U.S.)>GGF (born Italy).
I first contacted the Italian embassy, but they told me I could not get citizenship due to the 1948 rule. After searching the internet, I contacted and hired Mr. Paiano ...
I trace as follows F (born u.s. pre-1948)>GM (born U.S.)>GGF (born Italy).
I first contacted the Italian embassy, but they told me I could not get citizenship due to the 1948 rule. After searching the internet, I contacted and hired Mr. Paiano ...