Search found 5 matches
- 04 Nov 2013, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1224
Re: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
Thanks T!
- 17 Oct 2013, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1224
Re: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
Marty,
Thank you for the reply. I have looked through some of the records, and am having trouble finding what I am looking for; but I will continue to search through them. Thank you!
Thank you for the reply. I have looked through some of the records, and am having trouble finding what I am looking for; but I will continue to search through them. Thank you!
- 17 Oct 2013, 19:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1437
Re: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
Thank you T! I think this may be very helpful. 
- 08 Oct 2013, 02:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1437
Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
My family and I are planning a trip to Italy next summer. We are hoping to be able to connect with our Italian family that may still be living in Pistoia. I have been researching the Borsi family for a while now and I only have limited information. My GGrandfather was Lionello Borsi, born to ...
- 08 Oct 2013, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1224
Borsi family from Pistoia Italy.
My family and I are planning a trip to Italy next summer. We are hoping to be able to connect with our Italian family that may still be living in Pistoia. I have been researching the Borsi family for a while now and I only have limited information. My GGrandfather was Lionello Borsi, born to ...