Marty
Thank you very much!
Sincerely
Anna Cristina
Search found 6 matches
- 18 Oct 2013, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead record and destination
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
- 17 Oct 2013, 01:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead record and destination
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
Re: Dead record and destination
Hi Marty ,
Thank you again.
How do I do to go to the death records of San Michele di Moriano?
Thanks
Anna Cristina
Thank you again.
How do I do to go to the death records of San Michele di Moriano?
Thanks
Anna Cristina
- 16 Oct 2013, 15:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dead record and destination
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
Dead record and destination
Hi,
I'm looking for help to discover if my grate grandfather left his home town, San Michele do Moriano, with his wife and children. His name is Giovani Michele Biagini, his wife Maria Zelinda Berti.
I would like to know if she died in Italy before he left the country and went to Brazil.
When did ...
I'm looking for help to discover if my grate grandfather left his home town, San Michele do Moriano, with his wife and children. His name is Giovani Michele Biagini, his wife Maria Zelinda Berti.
I would like to know if she died in Italy before he left the country and went to Brazil.
When did ...
- 15 Oct 2013, 21:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3517
Re: Birth record
Dear Marty
Thank you once again.
All the information you gave me helped a lot to enrich my family three.
Each piece of our story comes as a present.
Sincerely
Anna Cristina
Thank you once again.
All the information you gave me helped a lot to enrich my family three.
Each piece of our story comes as a present.
Sincerely
Anna Cristina
- 14 Oct 2013, 20:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3517
Re: Birth record
Dear Adelfio and Tessa,
I have no words to thank you for the information you gave me!
I am so excited and happy!!!
I don' t know if you could help me with some other questions:
Did they have children? Did they come together to Brazil? Is there a way to know why or when they left Italy? I found his ...
I have no words to thank you for the information you gave me!
I am so excited and happy!!!
I don' t know if you could help me with some other questions:
Did they have children? Did they come together to Brazil? Is there a way to know why or when they left Italy? I found his ...
- 13 Oct 2013, 03:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3517
Birth record
Hi Tess,
I'm looking for the birth record of my great grandfather called Michele Biagini . He is son of Luigi Biagini and Filomena Paolinelli. He was born in 1870. I think he was born in San Michele di Moriano. I saw some records of his brothers Antonio, Emilio, Raphaello and Isidoro, but nothing ...
I'm looking for the birth record of my great grandfather called Michele Biagini . He is son of Luigi Biagini and Filomena Paolinelli. He was born in 1870. I think he was born in San Michele di Moriano. I saw some records of his brothers Antonio, Emilio, Raphaello and Isidoro, but nothing ...