Search found 3 matches

by mcnicolb
16 Apr 2014, 23:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)
Replies: 7
Views: 16587

Re: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)

Trevisan2: Sorry I missed this reply till now. How do I PM you? I'm not very familiar with this web site, so stumble a bit.
by mcnicolb
25 Jan 2014, 21:07
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)
Replies: 7
Views: 16587

Re: NEBBIU di Cadore (BL)

Is this post/forum still open? I am heading to Nebbiu in or near Pieve di Cadore in late May 2014 in search of members of the De Lorenzo family, my nonna's family. Her name was Maria (Marietta) De Lorenzo and she had two brothers who also immigrated to the US, named Silvio and Joe (Giuseppe?). They ...
by mcnicolb
22 Oct 2013, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeLorenzo from Pieve di Cadore
Replies: 6
Views: 9740

Re: DeLorenzo from Pieve di Cadore

Michael, are Dora's grandson? If so, this is Dora's niece, Bobbie. I'm working on this, too. Please let me know so we can share information if necessary.