The town is Badia di Nicotera and is a fracione of Nicotera. Badia fa parte del comune di Nicotera, in provincia di Vibo Valentia, nella regione Calabria.
If you can send me an email link to PATRIMONIO please as when I search in google a lot of things come up as PATRIMONIO.
Thank you for your help.
Search found 111 matches
- 28 Mar 2024, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Police records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9617
- 27 Mar 2024, 20:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Police records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9617
Re: Police records
Hi if anyone can help elaborate where I can find details for the mentioned archivio di Stato 'patrimonio'.
thanks
thanks
- 02 Mar 2024, 14:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Police records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9617
Re: Police records
Hi thanks for the help. Do you have a web address as I found several sites with similar name. The record I am looking for is from the early 1900s.
- 19 Feb 2024, 12:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Police records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9617
Police records
Hi all, I just discovered that an great uncle left Italy as he seems to have killed someone in the early 1900s. I wanted to know if there is anywhere we can see old police archived records that perhaps would tell me more what happened or more information. He lived in Calabria.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- 08 Dec 2021, 18:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation and information help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1853
Re: Translation and information help
Thank you so much Cousinvinny!! that is amazing.
- 08 Dec 2021, 05:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation and information help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1853
Re: Translation and information help
Thank you everyone for your contributions. Much appreciated
- 07 Dec 2021, 08:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation and information help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1853
Re: Translation and information help
Thank you, so the numbers and dates in the text are more referring to the act and dates sent to the register ?
- 06 Dec 2021, 20:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation and information help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1853
Translation and information help
Hi all,
I am looking for some help with the translation to the text at the bottom of this marriage certificate attached. I can see the text is in regards to the death of the father of Bruno Lodetti I believe. If someone could please translate for me what it says. I am keen to see if there are any ...
I am looking for some help with the translation to the text at the bottom of this marriage certificate attached. I can see the text is in regards to the death of the father of Bruno Lodetti I believe. If someone could please translate for me what it says. I am keen to see if there are any ...
- 18 Apr 2021, 11:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
that is him. Thank youPit wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 10:29 About Cremona military Eeugenio's daughter later legitimated.
Pit
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html
- 16 Apr 2021, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 697
Translation help
Hi could someone please help translate for me the writing on the right hand side for record 18 please.
thank you
thank you
- 13 Apr 2021, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
Unfortunately the record I found was not who I was looking for. If anyone can help me.
The name of the soldier is Eugenio Schiavi from Cremona
The information I have is he was involved in the campaigns of independence of Italy in 1860-61 and 1866
If anyone can help find any details about him or ...
The name of the soldier is Eugenio Schiavi from Cremona
The information I have is he was involved in the campaigns of independence of Italy in 1860-61 and 1866
If anyone can help find any details about him or ...
- 11 Apr 2021, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
I now have his matricola 1483 and regiment details. Do you think its possible to get more details of the matricola from 1866 ?
Thanks
Thanks
- 11 Apr 2021, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
https://archiviodistatotorino.beniculturali.it/naviga-patrimonio/progetti/alla-ricerca-dei-garibaldini-scomparsi/
http://www.arabafenice.tn.it/index.php/progetti/la-mappa-ritrovata-le-biografie-dei-garibaldini-del-1866-a-bezzecca
https://www.solferinoesanmartino.it/progetto-torelli/
Thank you ...
- 06 Apr 2021, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
Hi so no places to get military records from that time period ?
Thanks
Thanks
- 04 Apr 2021, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Old Military Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Old Military Records
He was not on this webpage, perhaps not part of the 1000? any other way to see military records from that period ?
Thanks