Search found 4 matches
- 10 Jan 2014, 21:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38824
Re: Mezza family
That would be great. I am looking forward to it.
- 16 Dec 2013, 16:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38824
Re: Mezza family
I went to the website. You have done a lot of work. I saw you have my uncle Alberto and my aunt Giovanna listed. They both passed away within the last ten years. My cousins Silvana and Fernando are both still in Casalattico. I am going there next May for a visit. I guess you can add me and my ...
- 16 Dec 2013, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38824
Re: Mezza family
That is fasinating. I would bet we are related on my mother's side as well. I will follow up on the website.
There were some others named Mezza that lived in Detroit. My father always referred to them as distant cousins. He never really socialized with them. I know there was a Nicola Mezza who was ...
There were some others named Mezza that lived in Detroit. My father always referred to them as distant cousins. He never really socialized with them. I know there was a Nicola Mezza who was ...
- 27 Nov 2013, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38824
Re: Mezza family
I just stumbled on this website and these posts caught my attention. I am Livio Mezza. I was born in Casalattico in 1950 and immigrated to Detroit MI in January 1954. My father was Domenico E. Mezza who was born in Edinburgh Scotland in 1922 and died in 2011. He came to Detroit in 1952. My mother is ...