Hi Karen,
I do not live in MA. I was born in NY and I currently live in North Carolina.
My email address is nygirl855@hotmail.com. It would be easier to share information that way. Send me an email so I have your email address. I was in Italy before covid hit but didn't get to Calabria. I will be ...
Search found 17 matches
- 08 May 2022, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5690
- 19 Mar 2019, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5690
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Thank you so much for the information.
- 19 Mar 2019, 17:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5690
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Yes this is my grandfather's WWII registration.
- 19 Mar 2019, 17:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5690
Re: Surname Daniele from Calabria
Yes this is my grandfather's WWIi registration.
- 25 Oct 2018, 20:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5690
Surname Daniele from Calabria
After years of searching, I found that my Grandfather was not Michael DiPietro, but rather Francesco Daniele. He was from Calabria. When he moved to the United States and settled in Watertown, Mass. he changed his name to Frank Daniels. Does anyone have information on this surname or my grandfather ...
- 14 Jan 2018, 19:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Thank you for the information. I don't believe that my grandmother was married to Francesco Daniele, although she claimed she was. My grandmother's name was Celina Isabella Plouffe. My dad was born in 1932 in Boston. I believe Francesco had another son named Frank Daniels. I believe my grandmother ...
- 14 Jan 2018, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information needed on Francesco Daniele from Calabria
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1406
Information needed on Francesco Daniele from Calabria
I recently discovered that my father's father was Francesco Daniele who was born in Calabria.
17 Jun 1891 • Torre di Ruggiero, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy. Does anyone have information on him and his family? My brother did a paternal DNA test on familytree dna but we don't have any matches yet. Can ...
17 Jun 1891 • Torre di Ruggiero, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy. Does anyone have information on him and his family? My brother did a paternal DNA test on familytree dna but we don't have any matches yet. Can ...
- 14 Jan 2018, 13:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Well I finally found my Italian grandfather. My father was given a fake last name because my grandmother got pregnant by a married man from Watertown Ma. His father's name was Francesco Daniele from Calabret Italy. He changed his name to Frank Daniels when he came to the USA.. Does anyone have ...
- 06 Feb 2016, 15:41
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: Searching for DiPetro/DiPietro with little documentation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14204
Searching for DiPetro/DiPietro with little documentation
I have been trying to find out the identity of my father's father. He has a birth certificate from Boston, Ma. with the father's name listed as Michael DiPetro. However it may have been DiPetro. I believe my dad may have been conceived out of wedlock and his father and my grandmother were never ...
- 24 Jan 2015, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Can you find a death certificate for Michael DiPietro whose mother was Mary?
- 29 Oct 2014, 00:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Thank you so much for helping me try to find my father's father. Most of what has been posted, I've already found on ancestry.com. My brother has done the DNA for the paternal line and I've also had my DNA tested. I have a lead on a Frank DiPietro who was arrested for stabbing a Samuel Dascolli. The ...
- 24 Jun 2014, 05:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Thank you all for trying to help. My grandmother went by Cecelia, CD Celina, Isabella and Elizabeth Plouffe. She had run away from a wage home in Belmont Ma. She was a ward of the state and lived at Wrentham State School for many years. That is why she used all those names. I believe she was an ...
- 24 Jun 2014, 05:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
This seems like this could fit. This man could very well be my father's father. He probably decided not to marry my grandmother and she was left to raise my grandmother alone. I am not currently a member of ancestry.com because I wasn't making any progress in my search. Thank you for doing this ...
- 24 Jun 2014, 04:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Thanks, suanj.
This would be my grandmother's father Frank Pluff.
Based on Celina's birth record which shows father Frank's place of birth as Westboro, this could be her father Frank's birth record. Entry 42. Frank's father Edward and mother Fanny Peit?, both born Canada.
http://img513 ...
This would be my grandmother's father Frank Pluff.
Based on Celina's birth record which shows father Frank's place of birth as Westboro, this could be her father Frank's birth record. Entry 42. Frank's father Edward and mother Fanny Peit?, both born Canada.
http://img513 ...
- 24 Jun 2014, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12944
Re: Looking for Joseph, Michael, or Frank DiPietro
Thank you all for trying to help. My grandmother went by Cecelia, CD Celia, Izsbrlla and Elizabeth Plouffe. She had run away from a wage home in Belmont Ma. She as a ward of the state and lived at Wrentham state for many years. That is shy she used all those names. I believe she was an unwed mother ...