Search found 7 matches
- 17 Jul 2007, 18:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino documents 1865-1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8536
Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910
Thanks for your help.
- 17 Jul 2007, 01:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino documents 1865-1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8536
Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910
I checked that website, the best maps so far. Thanks for your help. I sent the address along to cousin who will be going in August.
jean
jean
- 17 Jul 2007, 00:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino documents 1865-1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8536
Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910
Yes, that's correct. The Arpino is in Frosinone
Also having a difficult time finding a city map on the internet.
Also having a difficult time finding a city map on the internet.
- 16 Jul 2007, 23:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino documents 1865-1910
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8536
Arpino documents 1865-1910
It seams that the documents for the town of Arpino (frosinine-Lazio) are missing. LDS documents stop at 1865. I believe the civil documents from the town were sent somewhere but, I cannot locate them. Is there anyone that can direct me in the right direction? Is there anyone living in Arpino that ...
- 24 Nov 2005, 00:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Appiano
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12176
Re: Appiano
My grandparents Domenico & Maria (nee Rea) Rea were from Arpino in Frosinone, Lazio. How close is Arpino to where your family originated?
- 02 Mar 2005, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polizzi Generosa, Sicily surnames Pantina-Dolce surnames
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6974
Polizzi Generosa, Sicily surnames Pantina-Dolce surnames
Looking for connection of Paintina and Dolce prior to 1853. also researching the following surnames Lima, David, Lipuma, Farella and Ilarda all from the city of Polizzi Generosa.
I have transcribed many birth, death and Marriage record indicies from FHC films all from Polizzi Generosa, if anyone ...
I have transcribed many birth, death and Marriage record indicies from FHC films all from Polizzi Generosa, if anyone ...
- 01 Mar 2005, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The surname David in Sicily.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 44776
Re: The surname David in Sicily.
I have a David Surname in my ancestry. I have a Pantina marring a Gandolfa David in 1853. Gandolfa's parents (i believe) are Michele David and Gandolfa Ilarda. this is from Polizzi Generosa, Palermo, Sicily.