Search found 2 matches

by nikkib
16 Dec 2013, 07:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: bertani
Replies: 2
Views: 1578

bertani

I really hope someone can help me. My Grandfather was born in Italy in 1918-03-03 his name was DANTE BERTANI. He was sent to Durban South Africa as a prisoner of War and arrived here on 20/4/1942 where he was then relocated to Worchester in capetown. Is there any family that could please help me I ...
by nikkib
16 Dec 2013, 07:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bertani
Replies: 5
Views: 4632

Re: Bertani

I really hope someone can help me. My Grandfather was born in Italy in 1918-03-03 his name was DANTE BERTANI. He was sent to Durban South Africa as a prisoner of War and arrived here on 20/4/1942 where he was then relocated to Worchester in capetown. Is there any family that could please help me I ...