Search found 7 matches
- 12 Mar 2017, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Re: Cometti from Civo
Revisiting this post three years later, I am so glad to be able to share this with my son.
Thanks again, everyone. I plan on visiting Civo next year for an extended period of time.
- 09 Mar 2014, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Re: Cometti from Civo
Thank you to everyone who helped me with my questions!
- 29 Dec 2013, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Re: Cometti from Civo
Yes, that Josephine is my Aunt Josie.
- 27 Dec 2013, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Re: Cometti from Civo
And yes, these records seem promising! I will review them, but everything sounds right already!
- 27 Dec 2013, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Re: Cometti from Civo
To Suanj, Angela Grace and Adelfio: Thank you ten thousand times for your replies and the work you've done!!! There are no words to express how wonderful I feel right now and how grateful I am to you all. I decided to check my post for responses just now, and how beautiful it is that I found out ...
- 22 Dec 2013, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cometti from Civo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4323
Cometti from Civo
Hello,
I am looking for information about my grandmother, Letizia Cometti, who left Civo when she was 9 years old with her brother Giuseppe. Her father was Pietro and I do not know the name of her mother or her maiden name. In the 60's, my Aunt Josephine (Josie) went back to Civo and sold the house ...
I am looking for information about my grandmother, Letizia Cometti, who left Civo when she was 9 years old with her brother Giuseppe. Her father was Pietro and I do not know the name of her mother or her maiden name. In the 60's, my Aunt Josephine (Josie) went back to Civo and sold the house ...
- 22 Dec 2013, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: how do I find birth records from Civo
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10965
Re: how do I find birth records from Civo
Chris Anne, my grandmother was named Letizia Cometti and she was from Civo, but left when she was 9 with her 15 year old brother Giuseppe. (My grandmother died in 1982.) Do you know of any relations between Anita and Letizia? I do not know much about my grandmother, but I would really like to gather ...