Search found 4 matches
- 17 Mar 2020, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36810
Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
I realize that this is a very old exchange, however, these surnames and towns correspond to my Amendola's ancestors. I have tried to contact gmctudor via hotmail and annabellacupello but hope they are still involved with this site! If you have any information, please contact me at driccidkelley ...
- 11 Jan 2014, 21:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in Paola
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1112
Re: Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in P
Hi Marty,
Thanks, yes I did find that birth record last year. It took me months to translate! But had a wealth of information - everything but info on his parents which I know was because he was not considered legitimate. Thanks for your help, though!
Thanks, yes I did find that birth record last year. It took me months to translate! But had a wealth of information - everything but info on his parents which I know was because he was not considered legitimate. Thanks for your help, though!
- 11 Jan 2014, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in Paola
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1112
Re: Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in P
Hi Ann,
Thanks so much. Yes, I did find his birth record online in 2012 and it does list the name of the person who found him on their doorstep in Paola as well as the name of his adoptive parents who were in his life through to adulthood (I found his adoptive mother's name with his daughter and ...
Thanks so much. Yes, I did find his birth record online in 2012 and it does list the name of the person who found him on their doorstep in Paola as well as the name of his adoptive parents who were in his life through to adulthood (I found his adoptive mother's name with his daughter and ...
- 11 Jan 2014, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in Paola
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1112
Searching for gg grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera in Paola
I am looking for information on my g g grandmother Filomena Serivano Pera. Her illegitimate son Pasquale Orzo (state provided name I believe) was born in Paola, Cosenza, Calabria on 3 November 1870. I have Pasquale's birth record, but due to the illegitimacy, she is not listed. The only info I have ...