Thank you very much.
There is a lot to do before, but as you said it is not impossible.
Mercedes
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Apr 2019, 02:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Information about my italian ancestors
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1942
- 10 Apr 2019, 03:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Information about my italian ancestors
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1942
Re: Information about my italian ancestors
No, none of them changed their original citizenship.
- 06 Jul 2017, 01:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Information about my italian ancestors
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1942
Information about my italian ancestors
Buonasera,
I have been doing some research about my italian ancestors and I found this Forum a great place to find some answers.
My GGF ANTONIO MORREO born 1862-1866 in Avelino ( don't know if City or Province), Italy emigrated to Venezuela and married there November,21 1891 my GGM CECILIA ...
I have been doing some research about my italian ancestors and I found this Forum a great place to find some answers.
My GGF ANTONIO MORREO born 1862-1866 in Avelino ( don't know if City or Province), Italy emigrated to Venezuela and married there November,21 1891 my GGM CECILIA ...
- 17 Jan 2014, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Antonio Morreo or Moreo Salerno Province
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
Re: Searching Antonio Morreo or Moreo Salerno Province
Thank you Marty
I will research at my local family center.
Mercedes
I will research at my local family center.
Mercedes
- 12 Jan 2014, 01:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Antonio Morreo or Moreo Salerno Province
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
Searching Antonio Morreo or Moreo Salerno Province
I'm searching for the Birth Certificate of my ggrandfather ANTONIO MORREO. He was born in Italy in 1866 and emigrated to Venezuela around 1890, because he married my ggrandmother CECILIA PASCUZZI in Caracas Venezuela in November 21th 1891. I'm almost sure that my ggrandmother is from Buonabitacolo ...