Ciao Buon Giorno! a question:
I am Filipina and married with Italian Man last month ago.
My husband has Codice Fiscale but still I have no C.F
Now the question is:
Do I really need to have my own codice fiscale for Permesso di Soggiorno application or It's enough to submit a copy of C.F of my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 31 Jan 2014, 15:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CODICE FISCALE
- Replies: 1
- Views: 854
- 31 Jan 2014, 15:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Codice Fiscale
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21635
Re: Codice Fiscale
Ciao Buon Giorno! a question:
I am Filipina and married with Italian Man last month ago.
My husband has Codice Fiscale but still I have no C.F
Now the question is:
Do I really need to have my own codice fiscale for Permesso di Soggiorno application or It's enough to submit a copy of C.F of my ...
I am Filipina and married with Italian Man last month ago.
My husband has Codice Fiscale but still I have no C.F
Now the question is:
Do I really need to have my own codice fiscale for Permesso di Soggiorno application or It's enough to submit a copy of C.F of my ...