I like this site.
Keep doing an excellent job.
Martin Fernandez
Search found 3 matches
- 14 Oct 2017, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: WorldWar II Military records Fernandez
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1054
- 12 Sep 2017, 22:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Staletti - calabria
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2831
Re: Staletti - calabria
Hi,
I just went to an Italian festival here in California.
Why is Calabria considered like Sicily?
I know it's across the sea, however the climate is
different in Calabria, and Sicily is more dry heat.
Regards,
Martin Fernandez
I just went to an Italian festival here in California.
Why is Calabria considered like Sicily?
I know it's across the sea, however the climate is
different in Calabria, and Sicily is more dry heat.
Regards,
Martin Fernandez
- 07 Feb 2014, 07:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: WorldWar II Military records Fernandez
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1054
WorldWar II Military records Fernandez
To Italian Genealogy Team,
I found some records of the Fernandez soldiers that fought and died in the war.
Thank you for the information. It good to have history and be able to find information during
World War II.
Keep up the Great work,
Best Regards,
Martin
I found some records of the Fernandez soldiers that fought and died in the war.
Thank you for the information. It good to have history and be able to find information during
World War II.
Keep up the Great work,
Best Regards,
Martin