Saunj,
Thanks for your information and document. That's impressive. However, it muddies the waters for me because of the date. I'm really confused now. I scrolled to the first page of the document you posted but could not make out the writing for the ship's name. I know you said the ship was Elysia ...
Search found 4 matches
- 12 Mar 2014, 15:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9398
- 06 Mar 2014, 22:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9398
Re: Ship manifests
My previous post should have read: "I do NOT have the exact dates nor the name of the ship."
- 06 Mar 2014, 21:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9398
Re: Ship manifests
According to naturalization documents filed later, my grandfather, Vincenzo Manzella, was aboard the SS Bolivia when it arrived in New Orleans on Nov. 30, 1895. He was about 33 years old. I think he left his family in Sicily but I would like to see the manifest to be sure that was the case.
In 1904 ...
In 1904 ...
- 06 Mar 2014, 15:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9398
Ship manifests
I am searching for the manifest of the Anchor Line ship "Bolivia" that sailed from Palermo to New Orleans, LA, arriving on Nov. 30, 1895. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Also, is there a website where I can locate the names of ships arriving in Palermo from Ellis Island, NY during the year ...
Also, is there a website where I can locate the names of ships arriving in Palermo from Ellis Island, NY during the year ...