What is the word between Sgroi and Gregorio?
Thanks for any help!
Val C
Search found 32 matches
- 27 Jan 2019, 23:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with word between a name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 905
- 22 Jan 2018, 15:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2489
Re: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
Thanks you very much for this information. This is exactly what I was interested in.
Always nice to get so much help!
Val
Always nice to get so much help!
Val
- 20 Jan 2018, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2489
Re: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
Marty - one more quick question. What is the word listed for Guiseppa Tranchina occupation?
I could not figure that out?
Thanks
Val
I could not figure that out?
Thanks
Val
- 20 Jan 2018, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2489
Re: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
Thanks Marty for your help!
Val
Val
- 20 Jan 2018, 18:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2489
Santoro Vassallo - Ocupation
General question what his occupation might be?
My mother is Pietra Vassalo and I know that she could read and write in curvise. being that she was one of 15 children, and in the middle of the group, wouldn't an education have been expensive?? I also know that two older brothers came to the States ...
My mother is Pietra Vassalo and I know that she could read and write in curvise. being that she was one of 15 children, and in the middle of the group, wouldn't an education have been expensive?? I also know that two older brothers came to the States ...
- 03 Jan 2017, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1212
Re: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo
Thanks Marty for the quick response, I think she did die in Resuttana abt 1936 but I can not find any thing on his
death. Val Costanzo
death. Val Costanzo
- 02 Jan 2017, 20:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1212
Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo
I am looking for the Death record of my Grandfather Santoro Vassallo. He was married to Giuseppa Tranchina in
Resuttana, Palermo about 1863. I think she passed away in 1936 but I have nothing on him. Please Help.
Val Costanzo
Resuttana, Palermo about 1863. I think she passed away in 1936 but I have nothing on him. Please Help.
Val Costanzo
- 08 Nov 2016, 02:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translate Document
- Replies: 1
- Views: 851
Translate Document
I was searching for family in the Fiumefreddo, Catania area and came upon this record. I can make out, (before
me are Michele Costanzo Son of Francesco and Guiseppa Coco). That is all I can make out. Michele Costanzo and Guiseppa Coco at that time would have been My father`s Father and Mother and ...
me are Michele Costanzo Son of Francesco and Guiseppa Coco). That is all I can make out. Michele Costanzo and Guiseppa Coco at that time would have been My father`s Father and Mother and ...
- 07 Dec 2015, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sarafina Costanzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1302
Sarafina Costanzo
I am looking for information on Sarafina Costanzo. I found her death cirtificate but I
can not make out the name of her mother. Please can someone help.
Val Costanzo
can not make out the name of her mother. Please can someone help.
Val Costanzo
- 17 Nov 2015, 17:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: My great great Grandmother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1050
Re: My great great Grandmother
Thank you so much. It clears a lot of things. Thanks again. V. Costanzo
- 17 Nov 2015, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Costanzo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1574
Raffaele Costanzo
Who was Raffaele Cosstanzo? It looks like he died in 1900. My Father`s Great Grandfather was born 1813 And died 1890. could any one please shed a little light on this Document.
Thank you very much. Val Costanzo
Thank you very much. Val Costanzo
- 17 Nov 2015, 14:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: My great great Grandmother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1050
My great great Grandmother
Could some one please translate this for me. There seem to be a lot of people involved.
Such as, Who was her husband and who are the other too people,Antonino and it looks
like Filippa ( can`t make out the first name). I know there was a son named Antonino. But he was married to Angela Di Lauro. The ...
Such as, Who was her husband and who are the other too people,Antonino and it looks
like Filippa ( can`t make out the first name). I know there was a son named Antonino. But he was married to Angela Di Lauro. The ...
- 28 Jun 2015, 21:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1380
Re: Translation
Thanks Marty, But please have another look at what I posted. I think what you sent me
is for another person.
is for another person.
- 28 Jun 2015, 18:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1380
Translation
Could some one please translate this? I believe it may be a death certificate of my fathers brother.
- 05 Feb 2015, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Egidia Del Popolo Sgroi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1839
Re: Egidia Del Popolo Sgroi
Thank again Marty. I will order that film. Val C.