sarabando wrote:Hi, my surname is Saldinari and i live north Italy, i was, like you, curious about my surname, not very popular in my nation... I'd like to know more about it...
Get in touch if you read this message...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Jul 2009, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10827
Re: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI
- 07 Apr 2003, 12:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10827
- 01 Apr 2003, 11:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10827
ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI
Any information about my surname "SALDINARI" and people using this surname would be greatly appreciated, in Italy or elsewhere.
I am born and I am living in France where the only registered SALDINARI are my close parents.
Than's for your help.
André
Je suis à la recherche d'information sur mon ...
I am born and I am living in France where the only registered SALDINARI are my close parents.
Than's for your help.
André
Je suis à la recherche d'information sur mon ...