Correct as in its that old haha.
The parents names are also listed correctly.
Search found 8 matches
- 10 Jun 2014, 22:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Incorrect birth date on Birth Certificate Question
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8705
- 09 Jun 2014, 07:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Incorrect birth date on Birth Certificate Question
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8705
Re: Incorrect birth date on Birth Certificate Question
Hey guys,
It is the correct record, all the documents are originals that were passed on to me.
I'm assuming I'll have to get a positivo/negativo?
It is the correct record, all the documents are originals that were passed on to me.
I'm assuming I'll have to get a positivo/negativo?
- 06 Jun 2014, 04:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dicorce certificates
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3460
dicorce certificates
applying GM->F->Me at NYC consulate
My father has been married several time including before and after my mother. Will I need to obtain divorce certificates/ no decree certifs for all of those? Or just for my mother?
My father has been married several time including before and after my mother. Will I need to obtain divorce certificates/ no decree certifs for all of those? Or just for my mother?
- 06 Jun 2014, 02:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Incorrect birth date on Birth Certificate Question
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8705
Incorrect birth date on Birth Certificate Question
Hi All,
I have my appointment all set up via New York City (unfortunately it is not until June 2015).
I currently am in procession of all documents needed but there is one issue with them, the birth date is different on the BC from the rest of her documents.
Literally all of her paperwork ...
I have my appointment all set up via New York City (unfortunately it is not until June 2015).
I currently am in procession of all documents needed but there is one issue with them, the birth date is different on the BC from the rest of her documents.
Literally all of her paperwork ...
- 14 May 2014, 05:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3010
Re: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
Just got another letter back from Naples that they were unable to find her BC. I'm at a loss now :(
I was able to email Pompeii to ask them if they had any attachments connected to the Wedding Certificate and they promptly emailed back and said they didn't and I need to contact Naples since that is ...
I was able to email Pompeii to ask them if they had any attachments connected to the Wedding Certificate and they promptly emailed back and said they didn't and I need to contact Naples since that is ...
- 20 Apr 2014, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3010
Re: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
Hi all,
Contacted the Naples commune again and they replied with no record found. Any other ideas of what to do?
Is there a list of communes in Naples with their addresses? I may just send a request letter to all surrounding communes.
Contacted the Naples commune again and they replied with no record found. Any other ideas of what to do?
Is there a list of communes in Naples with their addresses? I may just send a request letter to all surrounding communes.
- 03 Apr 2014, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3010
Re: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
Sure! Here is the marriage cert. and the reply from Naples of no record found.
- 03 Apr 2014, 07:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3010
Looking for Zampetti family from Naples
Hi all,
I've hit a dead end and am really struggling to find more information. I'm looking for the birthplace of my grandmother. Her naturalization paperwork states that she is from Naples, but the commune of Naples was unable to locate her records. I was able to trace her marriage which occurred ...
I've hit a dead end and am really struggling to find more information. I'm looking for the birthplace of my grandmother. Her naturalization paperwork states that she is from Naples, but the commune of Naples was unable to locate her records. I was able to trace her marriage which occurred ...